ARollin

Hello all,

I have been wheeling with friends for many years. I am close to completing a degree and securing a better job so that I can finally buy that JK I always wanted and get into it. I am joining the site now primarily to ask questions, learn, and get a sense of how I should get started. I wonder for example if I should buy a sahara and then install lockers myself to the front or spend extra money for a 2006 Rubicon... I am very excited to join the site. I thoroughly enjoy all the video postings to Youtube I have watched.

-Alexander Rollin
Rhode Island

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hello all,

I have been wheeling with friends for many years. I am close to completing a degree and securing a better job so that I can finally buy that JK I always wanted and get into it. I am joining the site now primarily to ask questions, learn, and get a sense of how I should get started. I wonder for example if I should buy a sahara and then install lockers myself to the front or spend extra money for a 2006 Rubicon... I am very excited to join the site. I thoroughly enjoy all the video postings to Youtube I have watched.

-Alexander Rollin
Rhode Island

First welcome to Wayalife!

Next, the Sahara is only going to have a D30 in the front so if you went that route I might even get a sport and upgrade that. The Rubicon will have lockers and D44 front and rear. Also the 2006 is a TJ not a JK just so you know.

Ericpwithers

You got a rubi don't be afraid of a few scratches on her. She was made to climb hills that make your adrenalin pump... Here in the Midwest it's the giant mud holes that get us going!!!!!!Jeep on my friend

Top Bottom