New jeep!

TrailBear

Turns out its almost impossible to get a rubicon here right now, there were two available one was not what we wanted, the other is at another dealer but they won't part with it to another dealer. Our only other option is factory order but they figure it will take 6 months! So we will be keeping the sport, maybe instead of 37's I'll go 40's on pr60's

Don't let fear and common sense hold you back:)
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Turns out its almost impossible to get a rubicon here right now, there were two available one was not what we wanted, the other is at another dealer but they won't part with it to another dealer. Our only other option is factory order but they figure it will take 6 months! So we will be keeping the sport, maybe instead of 37's I'll go 40's on pr60's

Sorry to hear that man! Everything happens for a reason :thumb:. Sounds like you already have an idea of where you want to take the sport. :yup:

TrailBear

Thanks guys, here's a starter list of what I'd like to do with the jk, going to start with armour first, it will take a while to save up for the rest so my list might change and hopefully by then I'll have decided on 37's or 40's. I'm leaning towards 37's because I think the pro rock 60's will leave me to wide for the trails around here. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360459591.627832.jpg

TrailBear

My teraflex levelling kit came in from northridge yesterday so I'm tackling that this weekend, I want just a bit more to get me by till I can get my lift, which I have decided on the currie 4" short arm to go with the bolt on coil overs

Tackerdown

Banned
sweet congrats. I can't wait to get something else for mine. I've been trying to think of things I can make and not piss the wife off. I'm considering the saying its easier to ask forgiveness than permission lol.

TrailBear

sweet congrats. I can't wait to get something else for mine. I've been trying to think of things I can make and not piss the wife off. I'm considering the saying its easier to ask forgiveness than permission lol.

I used to use that one, the wife just got more mad, it's easier now to just say hey this is what I'm doing, less fights:) I showed her how much my supension is going to cost, she said not to bad.

ssh6314

You need to go big or go home. Take that mystery tire puncture or oil change into a magic 4 inch lift concept...and let your current car roll of a cliff. Let's get you that rubi next week! I would do it :p jokes aside. Congrats!! Order a Northridge 4x4 catalog and leave it on the coffee table for her. Or leave the web page up on "accident"

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

TrailBear

I have to sell my tj now so I can get some more goodies, first two items are going to be an evo 1/4 pounder so I can get my winch mounted, and a set of LOD sliders, I told her I'm ordering them now because it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get them, so this way they will be here just after I sell the tj:)

Tackerdown

Banned
I used to use that one, the wife just got more mad, it's easier now to just say hey this is what I'm doing, less fights:) I showed her how much my supension is going to cost, she said not to bad.

:bowdown: You have her well trained Oh Jeep master

zip04

Congrats. I was able to fight the urge to mod for about a month before I started doing cheap/free mods. 3 months later I purchased and installed a lift, new front bumper, etc. It is addicting but a lot of fun personalizing your rig.

First budget mod I did:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361184714.003664.jpg

Top Bottom