New Here from PGH, Here's My Rig

PGH08JK

This is my Rig, I love it, but also looking to do some remodeling for next year starting now. So I would like some opinions, I have new Bushwacker Flats, and also new MTR's, and Have to get new springs and shocks.. But enough babble, here is the rig!!

IMG_0173_zps57294e0e.jpg

IMG_0172_zps6b895f77.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Nice looking Jeep :thumb: where did you get your grille at?

The grille I did myself with individual pieces of vinyl. My buddy has a shop and does dirt track cars decals and lettering.. so picked some colors and cut a couple of his shop logo's out on the machine and just started laying it down on the grille. I 2 hour Idead to have a van halen guitar inspired grille, turned into a 7 hour project.. I call it the Andy Warhol Grill. My name is Bret Myers on Facebook, I have a album of the work on there if interested.. thanks!

Welcome to Wayalife. I thought I saw that rig for sale on JKF? Did you just buy or decide not to sell?

Great looking rig btw.

Are you in HRJA?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No I am not, a good friend of mine is a member though.

Welcome to Wayalife. I thought I saw that rig for sale on JKF? Did you just buy or decide not to sell?

Great looking rig btw.

Yes, I decidied to keep it.

I grew up in west deer twp. My parents live in cranberry twp and I used to work in mars.

-Molon labe-

Oh ok, a good friend of mine is a LEO in West Deer

Did he happen to wheel a lot and now messes with the dodge diesels? I know most of the cops there since I grew up right across the street from the station?

-Molon labe-

Top Bottom