Movies Worth Watching

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
California & TEXAS as allies? Lol, maybe Austin & California
Clearly, it's a work of fiction :ROFLMAO:
Hope it's not a "This is what you get when the Bad Orange Man gets elected" movie because the production values looks really good.
You can hope all you want but looking at the preview, I think it's pretty clear who they're portraying as the bad guys in this movie.

jeeeep

Hooked
Not sure if this is a movie that's actually worth watching but it sure as hell seems fitting in the times that we're living in. Of course, you can guess which way the movie leans as they project who the bad guys are but A24 is known for producing quality films that aren't just reboots or remakes and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in this one. For entertainment value if nothing else.

Here's another trailer with a slightly different feel.
I feel that this administration has done everything to change how our military recruits, and thinks in order to enlist those that would be willing to attack Americans on American soil and it scares me.

More than once I have heard a democrat state "we have F-16's, they don't" as if they are already committed to 2 types of Americans and are ready to eliminate all those that do not tow the line.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Not sure if this is a movie that's actually worth watching but it sure as hell seems fitting in the times that we're living in. Of course, you can guess which way the movie leans as they project who the bad guys are but A24 is known for producing quality films that aren't just reboots or remakes and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in this one. For entertainment value if nothing else.

It could be pretty good. I’ll go see it.

It definitely looks entertaining to say the least. I’m a sucker for any military based movie too, I’m sure I’ll get around to seeing it as well.

Top Bottom