Moab EJS 2024

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Sadly, good things often come to an end.

I am back in Las Vegas, the starting point of my adventure, getting ready to fly back to VA.

My Jeep is at MOTECH in the highly capable hand of Kalan getting some maintenance, updates, and inspection.

This trip was awesome, Northern Nevada, Utah, EJS, Moab, California/Nevada border area, and parts in between. There is so much to see.

I got in lots of wheeling, site seeing, partying, and most importantly- I met and spent time with some fantastic friends.

A very special thanks to Cindy and Eddie for their hospitality and the very hard work that went into planning, scouting, and leading the world famous Wayalife Whiskey Wanderlust!

If you’ve never been on one I cannot even begin to tell you how fun it was so don’t miss the next one.

A few final pics.
IMG_2785.jpeg

IMG_2790.jpeg

IMG_2788.jpeg

Trail Bud

Hooked
Clay it was great hanging with you guys!
I look forward to many future gatherings and trips. Until the next time, you take care.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, good things often come to an end.

I am back in Las Vegas, the starting point of my adventure, getting ready to fly back to VA.

My Jeep is at MOTECH in the highly capable hand of Kalan getting some maintenance, updates, and inspection.

This trip was awesome, Northern Nevada, Utah, EJS, Moab, California/Nevada border area, and parts in between. There is so much to see.

I got in lots of wheeling, site seeing, partying, and most importantly- I met and spent time with some fantastic friends.

A very special thanks to Cindy and Eddie for their hospitality and the very hard work that went into planning, scouting, and leading the world famous Wayalife Whiskey Wanderlust!

If you’ve never been on one I cannot even begin to tell you how fun it was so don’t miss the next one.

A few final pics.
View attachment 405454

View attachment 405455

View attachment 405456
It was great to see and spend time with you and Tracie again and sad to see you go. Hope to do it again soon :cool:

Top Bottom