Lod shorty bumper/tire carrier

nachocheese

Remember to use the wayalife coupon code for the 10% discount and northridge4x4 does free shipping. Also I bought the eBay led flush mount lights $65 a pair for the bumper and fit the holes for the rigid cutout perfectly which saves a few $100

Hey shortyokc I was wondering if you could send me the link as well? And for 10%

JKJeff

Who do I need to contact to get the codes for the discounts from the different manufacturers? I already have the LoD signature series shorty front bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

notnalc68

Tincup

Question I am trying to understand. LoD products aren’t northridge’s correct. They just sell it. As I was looking at LoD rear bumper on LoD website and before I ask about it I wanted to check since northridge is no longer preferred vendor.

notnalc68

Question I am trying to understand. LoD products aren’t northridge’s correct. They just sell it. As I was looking at LoD rear bumper on LoD website and before I ask about it I wanted to check since northridge is no longer preferred vendor.

LoD is it’s own company, and is available from other places.

WJCO

Meme King

I've gotten a couple of LoD products from Quadratec with a fair price. Also, check Exodus Jeeps since they are a vendor here on the forum, they may carry LoD stuff as well.

Tincup

Ok. Thanks.

So curious if anyone else has or has used the LoD bumper and what they thought. I am looking at getting the:

JK Signature Series Gen. 4 Shorty Bumper w/ tire carrier (non door-link)

Any feed back would be great.

notnalc68

Ok. Thanks.

So curious if anyone else has or has used the LoD bumper and what they thought. I am looking at getting the:

JK Signature Series Gen. 4 Shorty Bumper w/ tire carrier (non door-link)

Any feed back would be great.

Ordered mine from LoD, directly. They had free shipping, but I had make a telephone order to get it.

Top Bottom