JT tailgate storage

jeeeep

Hooked
I've decided the JT will make a good camping platform and as I was wondering around the rabbit hole of mods to be done; I know I said I would leave it stock... did anyone really believe that?

I found this made by Reaper Offroad in the USA tailgate storage box, wondering if anyone has one or seen it in person. Interested in quality of product opinions if anyone has seen it in use or display.

jtb01-installed-1__98056.1686846356.jpg

I've got additional items I found to turn it into a hauler/camping rig but need to rid my living room of existing parts to install before I order anything.

Last edited:
I've decided the JT will make a good camping platform and as I was wondering around the rabbit hole of mods to be done; I know I said I would leave it stock... did anyone really believe that?

I found this made by Reaper Offroad in the USA tailgate storage box, wondering if anyone has one or seen it in person. Interested in quality opinions.

jtb01-installed-1__98056.1686846356.jpg

I've got additional items I found to turn it into a hauler/camping rig but need to rid my living room of existing parts to install before I order anything.
Only quality opinions here! This looks like a great way to offload some cash in order to store a small a bit of stuff which otherwise would need to go in a cheap bag, or box. Not sure if you can claim it as a loss on your tax return though!

jeeeep

Hooked
Only quality opinions here! This looks like a great way to offload some cash in order to store a small a bit of stuff which otherwise would need to go in a cheap bag, or box. Not sure if you can claim it as a loss on your tax return though!
ha! i just reread what I wrote "quality opinions" LOL, meant quality of the product.

Good point on the small stuff, couldn't be anything metal that would bounce around, likely just soft recovery items and other non-metal seldom used items to avoid it bouncing around and causing damage.

Top Bottom