JKU Front Hub/Bearing Options - 2013 Rubicon Axle

TeamFaust

Looks like the Front Pass side Hub/Bearing is getting a loose as has a slight wobble if a push/pull side to side on it so guessing time to replace. Questions:
1) Based on a couple of parts searches it looks like the Hub/Bearings for 2008-2018 might be the same regardless of axle, is this right (e.g., D30 and D44 Rubicon)?
2) If replacing.... go with MOPAR OEM or After Market?
3) If aftermarket recommendations for good price/value? Budget is a bit tight but I don't want to be replacing again in 10K miles either if I don't have to.

Currently Running 2013 Rubicon axles on my 2008 Sahara -- about 30K miles on axles, 124K miles on Jeep, running 35x12.5 Mud Grapplers.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Looks like the Front Pass side Hub/Bearing is getting a loose as has a slight wobble if a push/pull side to side on it so guessing time to replace. Questions:
1) Based on a couple of parts searches it looks like the Hub/Bearings for 2008-2018 might be the same regardless of axle, is this right (e.g., D30 and D44 Rubicon)?
2) If replacing.... go with MOPAR OEM or After Market?
3) If aftermarket recommendations for good price/value? Budget is a bit tight but I don't want to be replacing again in 10K miles either if I don't have to.

Currently Running 2013 Rubicon axles on my 2008 Sahara -- about 30K miles on axles, 124K miles on Jeep, running 35x12.5 Mud Grapplers.
Not sure what kind of hurry you’re in but I may have a good used factory one at home. I can check on Sunday when I get back to town. You can have it if you cover shipping. I swapped both of mine out while trying to solve my death wobble issues. The bearings weren’t the problem so I saved one as a spare.

TeamFaust

Not sure what kind of hurry you’re in but I may have a good used factory one at home. I can check on Sunday when I get back to town. You can have it if you cover shipping. I swapped both of mine out while trying to solve my death wobble issues. The bearings weren’t the problem so I saved one as a spare.
Thanks Speedy...grabbing one locally to get it in but so appreciate the offer.

Top Bottom