Jeep Xperience

TheGrendel

Anyone going to be in Texas in September?

TheGrendel

Dirt Xperience was awesome. Katemcy in the rain is a whole other beast. I was going to do one of the moderate groups. But accidentally wound up in the hardcore group which was an excellent mistake.

Ran Skinny Minny which was definitely a tougher test in the rain. Unfortunately there’s not really any pics of my me in action because I was tailgunning. And let’s face it by the time the last person is doing an obstacle no one gives a crap anymore.

it cleared up in the afternoon and I wound up running into one of the trail guides from the morning. He’s in the white Jeep. We ran school bus backwards including the harder school bus line. It was pretty damned sweet.

This wall was pretty ridiculous. Red label BFGs and a suckdown which and he barely made it especially with the wetness everywhere.

Playing around on the back 40.

https://i.imgur.com/NioDBQW.jpg

Mel Wade brought this beast.

https://i.imgur.com/hNkjlmB.jpg

Nope. Imgur is just photo hosting site. Usually when I post, it just shows the picture not Imgur. Kind of weird.
But when I followed the link to the photo, I also saw a discussion thread on some other sort of forum. That is a reason why this forum's rules recommends uploading files/photos directly if possible. Another reason is that your remote content may be removed, resulting in a broken link here.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
But when I followed the link to the photo, I also saw a discussion thread on some other sort of forum. That is a reason why this forum's rules recommends uploading files/photos directly if possible. Another reason is that your remote content may be removed, resulting in a broken link here.
Maybe its your device because it is an image hosting website not a forum.

When I click on the photo which has "imgur" embedded, it takes me away from wayalife and to the imgur Web site, with adds and articles. On of them seemed to have forum-like comments.

Top Bottom