If the JL comes with IFS

mattman8686

Okay so I lay quiet on the forums a lot and i was reading up on the JL and was wondering if you guys could see "pre-runner" wranglers coming out of the the new jls? I have always been a fan of offroad racing and thinking of a pre-runner wrangler is crazy. I'm sure there will be a company that makes a SAS kit for them but do you think a breed of offroad racing jeepers could come out of the new JL? Just wanting to look at everyone's view on this.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Okay so I lay quiet on the forums a lot and i was reading up on the JL and was wondering if you guys could see "pre-runner" wranglers coming out of the the new jls? I have always been a fan of offroad racing and thinking of a pre-runner wrangler is crazy. I'm sure there will be a company that makes a SAS kit for them but do you think a breed of offroad racing jeepers could come out of the new JL? Just wanting to look at everyone's view on this.

There are threads in this already. Prerunner? Not hardly. Long travel to equal or exceed the best that is out for the current wrangler? Sure, won't be that hard. I'm sure the progression of lifts and suspensions will be a lot faster with the JL then it was with the JK.

mattman8686

I couldn't find threads here that talked about the potential of having a more offroad race based wrangler :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You mean something like this?

attachment.php

You can see more photos of it here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...Currie-JKRK-IFS-Jeep-Pick-Up&highlight=currie

:cool:

Top Bottom