I was supposed to be ordering a 2DR

matt

Caught the Bug
Then along came Eddie with his trade in pipee video...... Needless to say I now have a new 2023 JT diesel lined up @58K OTD. Rubicon, leather, painted top black fenders, trailer tow, cold weather, premium led group, jeep active safety group with all those parking sensors etc..., and that super duper forward facing camera for extreeeeeeeme heavy duty off road situations. 🤪

for those that know, is this a decent deal?

Thanks!
Matt

NPC 6060⁸42

For a diesel yeah that’s a good deal. That’s a little less than I paid for my gasser a couple years ago. Without the camera or safety group.

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
Yes it is a hell of a great deal for the diesel. I bought mine for what was $47k OTD I believe (3.6, no LED lights no 110v outlet in bed no headliner) no dual top/dual doors but otherwise pretty loaded up.

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
My Wife's JT is pretty loaded up we paid $53k OTD i believe it was ( we got hers the other week - she wnated a JLU - but liked the way the JT drove and the deals are too much to resist) - hers has just about every option except hte bedliner - which she changed her mind and wants linex'd now... *EDIT* both mine and hers are Rubicons both are black i bought mine on 1/3 - bought hers on the 13th or 14th i believe.

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
The lineup from today, I had 4 to choose from. (2023 diesels) all pretty much identical.
I felt bad for Granate Crystal Metallic, he got left out of the photoshoot. :p

View attachment 401366
I was going for Sarge Green - but no dealer near me had one :( - my 2nd choice was black - which is proving to be a pain to keep looking good - i should have just went with white.

Top Bottom