Heavy Duty EVO 3.5 lift feedback.

Fonzilla85

I’m currently running a Dynatrac 2”lift and although it’s served me well for several years. I’ve outgrown the 2” lift and I’m currently considering the heavy duty Evo 3.5 Enforcer lift. Looking to see if anyone is running this lift or has any feedback. I’ve spoken to several people and they all suggest the long arm kit. The long arm kit looks awesome but I feel that may be a bit out of my budget, needs and overall skill level. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I’m currently running a Dynatrac 2”lift and although it’s served me well for several years. I’ve outgrown the 2” lift and I’m currently considering the heavy duty Evo 3.5 Enforcer lift. Looking to see if anyone is running this lift or has any feedback. I’ve spoken to several people and they all suggest the long arm kit. The long arm kit looks awesome but I feel that may be a bit out of my budget, needs and overall skill level. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
If you have a Diesel/4xe/392 or a heavy loaded jeep, the HD coils from EVO are what you will want and will still ride great with that extra weight. EVO's standard coils do provide a nice ride, especially paired with a decent set of shocks. Long arms aren't necessary with 3.5" lift but will say, they do add a really nice ride for going fast and even daily driving. If you can swing it, long arms are worth it IMO.

Upvote 0

Fonzilla85

If you have a Diesel/4xe/392 or a heavy loaded jeep, the HD coils from EVO are what you will want and will still ride great with that extra weight. EVO's standard coils do provide a nice ride, especially paired with a decent set of shocks. Long are isn't necessary with 3.5" lift but will say, they do add a really nice ride for going fast and even daily driving.
Thanks for the info. Currently have the rig set up as an overland rig. During my last trip, I noticed some big time rear sagging. While I was on the trail, I could feel the rear bottoming out. Thinking the plush springs may be better since I have to take most of the gear out after trips. For reference, I have a trail kitchen plus a pack out system. On the roof rack, I usually carry my tent, storage cases and on the rear tire, a propane tank plus recovery boards.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom