Greetings from Northern VA

3VOLVE

Caught the Bug
Joe here, living west of the nation’s capital. Currently own a 21 JTRD and will be picking up a 98 TJ Sport while visiting family down near Charlotte.

21 JTRD is on. Clayton 3.5” riding on MT Baja Boss’s wrapped around Mopar XR wheels. This is currently my daily and off-road vehicle, but will be swapping the stock 3.73 axles to a 4.10 gas JTR axles that came with RCV’s and chromoly rear axles. I have also since added the complete Artec truss kit, Next Venture lower control arm skids, Rockjock high steer knuckle, and new ball joints To the front axle. The plan is to do the swap after I get the TJ squared away, hopefully mid-January.

IMG_4452_Original.jpeg
The 98 TJ Sport I’m picking up has been in the Charlotte NC and Spartanburg SC area its whole life. Comes with 4.0 w 130k, new transmission replaced by previous owner, working heat and A/C, Dana 44 rear a yet to be identified lift, and 33s. Once In my possession, I will be changing out all the fluids and filters, tune-up, and making sure she’s ready for VA inspection.
IMG_1016.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom