Gday from Australia!

DanD

Gday all!

Thought I'd say gday to some fellow Jeep addicts :D !

Saw a WAYALIFE vid on youtube by the Jeep club forum I'm on and watched the JK experience vids then thought to check this place out, looks great! :D

I've got a little 2 door 2012 auto JK - No major mods to it so far (gutter grill to cover the radiator, new headlight bulbs - Narva Blue Plus 90s, mirror drill, rear vision mirror flip oh yeah, and tied the back seat up to the front headrests hehe), but I have an AEV 2" spacer kit & JKS 0-2" disconnects to install when I get motivated (life has been busy the last 12 months...)

Anyways - some pics!

(mine is the dirty one on the right)

Three days old and already running around in forests :D

All the best!

Dan

Wizard

Welcome Dan. The Wayalife videos are what brought me to this forum as well. They are quality viewing.

This forum is a brilliant place to spend time researching all things JK.

I'm located in the Hunter Valley, so you never know, we might cross paths one day.

DanD

Welcome Dan. The Wayalife videos are what brought me to this forum as well. They are quality viewing.

This forum is a brilliant place to spend time researching all things JK.

I'm located in the Hunter Valley, so you never know, we might cross paths one day.

Pretty sure that I saw your Rubicon on AusJeep not long ago ;) Bring on Tassie Jambo 2014! :D If you're ever up for a wheel around Sydney, look up the Sydney Jeep Club forums as they might have some things going on - hopefully will see you on the trails!

G'day Dan and welcome to the WAYALIFE. I have visited Australia several times and loved every minute. Have a VB for me.

Thanks! :D :beer:

Thanks cpowill! I'm actually drinking Bud tonight haha :beer: - haven't had a VB in years!!

Funny neither have I. Only place to get it. Last time I was in Sidney was 1999. Loved every minute. Then we went to Townsville, McKay and finally Darwin.

DanD

Funny neither have I. Only place to get it. Last time I was in Sidney was 1999. Loved every minute. Then we went to Townsville, McKay and finally Darwin.

I'm still exploring NSW hehe will get up to the top end one day :thumb:

KPM171

Hey DanD, welcome! :standing wave: I like the group pic of all the Jeeps on the beach, very cool!

Top Bottom