From Cameron, NC hello to all

phillypete

Welcome aboard!

I'm down in Myrtle, but maybe we can meet up a Uhwarrie some time.

As you'll see the SE is not as well represented on here as SOCAL, but I'm trying to change that... Or atleast make some strides in the right direction!

If your looking for some people to meet up with, please post your plans in this thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=8300

Hopefully we'll soon start producing some epic WOL style trip reports out of our neck of the woods!

Moochie

Welcome aboard!

I'm down in Myrtle, but maybe we can meet up a Uhwarrie some time.

As you'll see the SE is not as well represented on here as SOCAL, but I'm trying to change that... Or atleast make some strides in the right direction!

If your looking for some people to meet up with, please post your plans in this thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=8300

Hopefully we'll soon start producing some epic WOL style trip reports out of our neck of the woods!

I'd join you on a run but, it's a little far from San Diego. :)

phillypete

I'd join you on a run but, it's a little far from San Diego. :)

LOL, that's why I started that thread. I got sick of watching video after video, thread after thread of you SOCAL guys and gals having all the fun!

I'll be out to join in some day... Just not soon.

In the mean time... The South will rise again!

Moochie

LOL, that's why I started that thread. I got sick of watching video after video, thread after thread of you SOCAL guys and gals having all the fun!

I'll be out to join in some day... Just not soon.

In the mean time... The South will rise again!

Keep up the good work! I would like to get out to the South with my Jeep. I did visit my sister, who lived in South Carolina (Myrtle Beach), about 18 years ago. It was very pretty with lots of historical places to visit.

phillypete

Keep up the good work! I would like to get out to the South with my Jeep. I did visit my sister, who lived in South Carolina (Myrtle Beach), about 18 years ago. It was very pretty with lots of historical places to visit.

You wouldn't recognize MB. It's been built up torn down and built up again in the past 18!

Top Bottom