Frame breaks?

My friend did say he was heavy with no trailer and he loaded the trailer full, so weight is for sure an issue, just never heard of frames bending or breaking on any truck and now it seems that is all I see so being new to this JTR I was/am worried.........

I think it is like you buy a new Red car and then all you see are those cars.......

Jim

My friend did say he was heavy with no trailer and he loaded the trailer full, so weight is for sure an issue, just never heard of frames bending or breaking on any truck and now it seems that is all I see so being new to this JTR I was/am worried.........

I think it is like you buy a new Red car and then all you see are those cars.......

Jim
Yep. If you look, you will find. True for most anything.

Jim
You said you’ve seen two.

Probably this video.
I don't think it would be a concern for 99.9% of owners.
That said, Jeep owners love to buy things they don't need or use, so...

Popular? Didn't realize this guy was still around. I honestly can't remember the last time YouTube even thumbnailed this guy in the recommendation feed.
650k subscribers. Almost 3x as many subscribers as Wayalife. So definitely "still around".

But distinctly different.

Trail Recon has terrible taste.

Just my opinion, but literally everything he’s like ‘check this out’ I feel like is crap.

Top Bottom