Forum newb, SoCal

sempertoy

My name is Jon, I am new to this forum but have been on a few others over the last couple years. I live in San Diego courtesy of Uncle Sam and will be moving to Texas in the next 6-7 months.

**DISCALIMER**
I do not own a jeep... I drive a 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser.

Why am I here? I was on youtube this morning and saw some awesome videos that your forum has posted, more specifically the dusy ershim video and the whole pilgremage to Moab series. Great videos and awesome rigs!
I am here because there is a lot more R&D for jeep guys and they have a wide variety of parts to choose from, and some of those parts/offroad swag has to be able to be used on other vehicles.

I also noticed in the videos that a lot of guys/gals are running the Toyo MT's and I was looking for some feedback on them. I currently have 35" KM2's and while I think they are a great tire, they just dont last long enough. I have heard reports of guys getting 60K on the Toyo's. So can anyone give feedback? Tread life? Road noise, grip in sand/loose dirt. Are they flexible enough when aired down? How do the sidewalls hold up?

Any ways, thanks for the great videos if nothing else, dont flame me for being a toyota guy, I just love the sport!

Jon

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

No flaming here. Hopefully you find answers to all your questions.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
No flaming here my friend. Welcome aboard and thank you for your service. You'll find it friendly here, no Jeep required so long as you subscribe to this Way of Life!

Top Bottom