EVO Jeep ad for ATX

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another very cool ATX ad in 4 Wheel Parts "Off-Road Adventures" magazine. Anybody recognize this big gecko green monster from the 2012 JKX?

nice!! those are pics that our son andrew took. thanks for posting that up :thumb:

GCM 2

nice!! those are pics that our son andrew took. thanks for posting that up :thumb:

You got it man! Although, if you see the ad you will notice a poor job of photoshopping the ATX logo on the side of the JK into the photo. Still, very cool that it's Andrews awesome photo from a great event! :rock:

daveroberts

GCM 2 said:
Dave, glad to see a post from you brother! Hope the jeep is doing well, have you had a chance since the JKX to do some wheeling?

Yepper! Lots around home and spent a few days in Moab. Ran Pritchett and Poison and a few at BFE. Getting the DTD on it now. Never ends.

MTG

Caught the Bug
daveroberts said:
Yepper! Lots around home and spent a few days in Moab. Ran Pritchett and Poison and a few at BFE. Getting the DTD on it now. Never ends.

Hey Dave! How you been?

Saw a pic from Pritchett...looks good! Thought you already had the DTD?

GCM 2

Hey Dave! How you been?

Saw a pic from Pritchett...looks good! Thought you already had the DTD?

He was running the new EVO bolt-ons. Maybe somebody will get a lucky purchase of slightly used coilovers ;)

Attachments

• image-605770234.jpg
    image-605770234.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
He was running the new EVO bolt-ons. Maybe somebody will get a lucky purchase of slightly used coilovers ;)

Good call Greg! I figured I'd just move up to the DTD at some point myself, but I might be convinced otherwise. Dave PM me if you are selling them.;)

Tattedfire

MTG said:
Good call Greg! I figured I'd just move up to the DTD at some point myself, but I might be convinced otherwise. Dave PM me if you are selling them.;)

You can't go wrong with either set up bro!! Love my DTD!!!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
... when I was at the shop a few weeks ago, I saw what I really wanted done and I'm not saying until Mel announces it first or post a picture of it.

Yep, I saw what was behind the curtain! Actually it really is no big deal to probably 99% of the bubbas that own a jeep, but for me it's the final piece that makes it a jeep.

Is this what you were referring to?? :D

Off Road Evolution Facebook Page said:
Sneek pics offroad Evolution pro Cage!!
Who is looking for an 8 point weld in cage all CNC bent and Lazer coped shipped in a Box ready to weld ? Soon soon EVO has you covered!! ...
65349_10151256731453680_1439395930_n.jpg

Top Bottom