EVO High N Tight bumper

TNT

Hi Eddie @wayoflife , do you have pictures of your license plate setup before they came out with the relocation kit?

I’m planning on getting this bumper but would like to keep the license plate centered. Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Eddie @wayoflife , do you have pictures of your license plate setup before they came out with the relocation kit?

I’m planning on getting this bumper but would like to keep the license plate centered. Thanks!
So, the new and current high and tight bumper they sell now comes with a hitch receiver. If you want to keep your plate in the center like you see in the pic above, I would recommend you run a receiver plate mount. That way you can remove it quickly for the trail.

TNT

So, the new and current high and tight bumper they sell now comes with a hitch receiver. If you want to keep your plate in the center like you see in the pic above, I would recommend you run a receiver plate mount. That way you can remove it quickly for the trail.
Thanks! Exactly the info I was needing. Now to figure out lighting it up at night to keep it legal

Johntom

Thanks! Exactly the info I was needing. Now to figure out lighting it up at night to keep it legal
Have you thought about maybe using the trailer plug to do it? Buy a harness or plug and then just wire the license plate lights to the running light wire, that way it’s easily removable when the plate comes off. Just a quick thought.

jeeeep

Hooked
something like this plugged into the trailer 4-prong wiring, there are also threaded bolt led lights that can be used to mount the plate onto a license plate frame wiring the ends into the 4-prong trailer connector - easy.
6151tQkI96L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71Soja0LO4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Top Bottom