Evo bolt on coilovers experience

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
I been running them for about a month now. Install was relatively easy. Have to say the album of pics by mechengineer2 made the difference. Chris at ORE was helpful on a few essential questions. I've run John Bull, Holcomb, bullfrog,and claw hammer and they worked flawlessly:thumb:
The only adjustments I had to make we're the rears. I'm running hardtop, full rear bumper, and 37 spare. Was bottoming out on the whoops in rear. Changed bottom rear coil to 250 vs kits std 200. And what an improvement:D

Ride on road and highway are great. Can't say enough about them:clap2:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Seriously thinking about these compared to the prices of the other kits out there. What's the minimum lift you can run with them?

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Seriously thinking about these compared to the prices of the other kits out there. What's the minimum lift you can run with them?

I'm running about 4-4.5 right now. If I dial down the adjusters I'm sure you get down to 3.5.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
RanchoRubi said:
I'm running about 4-4.5 right now. If I dial down the adjusters I'm sure you get down to 3.5.

I'm in my phone and can remember does the kit come with the coilovers? It was $1800 right?

StrizzyChris

I'm in my phone and can remember does the kit come with the coilovers? It was $1800 right?

Thats only the price for half. To get fronts AND rears itll run u about 3500+ shipping. It comes with brackets for the coilovers, but ull need to purchase control arms, drive shafts and front adj trackbar/relocation

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
StrizzyChris said:
Thats only the price for half. To get fronts AND rears itll run u about 3500+ shipping. It comes with brackets for the coilovers, but ull need to purchase control arms, drive shafts and front adj trackbar/relocation

Still not that bad. I would pick it up as I am local. Not gonna happen anytime soon but was thinking a out it. Lol

Top Bottom