Evidence of the Addiction

Trembley

Since the paintwork on my 13' is still pretty virgin, I usually ask for some when I order something.. in the notes. But maybe I'm a sticker snob...I don't put just anything on my jeep.

Everyplace that I have ordered from has been more than willing to send some stickers and other swag so I can advertise for them in my area. My issue is I would rather show manufacturer support over vendor support...you don't want to get caught up in any inadvertent pissing contests lol. I mean I'll show vendor love if they truly exceed my expectations, but it's not going to be plastered all over the place.

My 13' is Billet metallic and my intention is to keep all of the stickering mostly white..so it's more subtle. Just my style I guess...Pics will be forth coming after x-mas since I know my jeep's first christmas is going to be nice!!!!!

Wife told me (when she caught me looking at the atlas 2 transfer case) "If you order that right now, you had better be prepared to sleep in the jeep for a long time". Is it bad that I went out and layed down the seats to see how comfy it was?

Skirmish

I've got an air mattress you can borrow. What the hell, buy me one and I'll keep you company.

I've been putting some on my Jeep but I'm picky as well. I like Northridge but for a vendor that sticker takes up way too much real estate. I got the PSC stickers when I bought windshield brackets for my Duallys. I don't think a pair of brackets warrants putting a sticker that long on but it is a cool looking sticker.

I would have thought Ace would have sent one but even after hinting that they should drop one in with my $1600 order I still saw nothing. I know I can buy one from them but looking at them on their website I don't think I would like it. I prefer the ones that have the background cut out if they are going to be that plain.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wife told me (when she caught me looking at the atlas 2 transfer case) "If you order that right now, you had better be prepared to sleep in the jeep for a long time". Is it bad that I went out and layed down the seats to see how comfy it was?

If you need to move I have a 4 bedroom house by myself and a garage so you can lay up here for a bit. Your commute to work might suck though. :cheesy:

DirtyJeeP

It seems as though we are all in the same boat. My wife keeps asking if all Im going to do is look at stuff for the Jeep.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Man I guess I just haven't bought enough stuff yet! :grayno:

Soon enough! I have only had the jeep a year on the 18th of this month... :blush:

Skirmish

I don't think only having it a year is a good enough excuse in this thread. Counting stock I believe Mike, Craig and I all ran 3 different lifts and 3 different tires in our first year. Maybe it's a Nevada thing?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I don't think only having it a year is a good enough excuse in this thread. Counting stock I believe Mike, Craig and I all ran 3 different lifts and 3 different tires in our first year. Maybe it's a Nevada thing?

MTG has only had one lift...and I'll take full credit for that. If I recall he was looking at getting pucks. Now mind you, I didn't have to twist his arm...but I'm pretty sure his bank account regrets the day MTG met me. :evil snicker:

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
MTG has only had one lift...and I'll take full credit for that. :bow: If I recall he was looking at getting pucks. Now mind you, I didn't have to twist his arm...but I'm pretty sure his bank account regrets the day MTG met me. :crazyeyes:

That is true...I was thinking about maybe a puck and 33s when my stock tires wore out. It is also true that Sharkey is very good as spending my money! :furious3: But I have had two sets of tires and that I take full responsibly for. :crazyeyes::cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm addicted and I currently don't own a Jeep. I sold my '09 this summer with the hope of buying a 2013 this year. Yesterday I bought a new pistol and I have spent the last 24 hours figuring out how I will mount a holster in the new jeep I don't even have yet.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

LOL well I'm taking Mike's advice; do it once and do it right, :cheesy:

I took the Jeep into the mountains in CO stock and ran everything the lifted jeeps ran just to see how it performed. I had a few more belly bumps than they did but now I'm going to lift and get bigger tires! AND I'm super glad I found this site because of all the great things I've learned here. My collection will grow!! :yup: :beer::beer:

Top Bottom