Euro/aero fender removal

ginger19d

The piece that goes from lower front fender to fender flares on a 2020 jl sport.... the ones covered in mud....can I cut those while attached or should I remove and cut? Will post pics when done.

Attachments

• 20230906_181714.jpg
    20230906_181714.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 25
You can unbolt them from the back. Accessing the bolts will require the removal of the front air dam.

Edit: Just looked at one and found that WJCO is right - they are exposed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WJCO

Meme King
The piece that goes from lower front fender to fender flares on a 2020 jl sport.... the ones covered in mud....can I cut those while attached or should I remove and cut? Will post pics when done.
You can unbolt them without removing anything else.

Upvote 0

ginger19d

I hear ya, but I don't like the fog light connections being exposed. Thinking I'll just send it with a dremel and see the result.

Upvote 0

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
I think that's the first thing most people do that have these on (at least here in the states) is unbolt and toss those pieces in the dumpster - they can be unbolted and removed without needing to cut anything.

Side Note: Can you imagine being the engineer tasked with designing this - knowing full well that nearly all people who have these installed will be unbolting and throwing in the trash immediately ?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom