Duratracs?

I have 315 70 17 duratracs sitting in my garage waiting to be mounted. Just waiting for my next check so I can purchase the spare. Didn't want to ride without a spare, with all the construction going on on my way to work I just dont want to risk getting a flat and not having a spare.

I must say, I am pretty pumped about these tires with all the good reviews I been reading. Cant wait to mount them up and hit the trails.

Thanks for all the replies guys:beer:

I have 315 70 17 duratracs sitting in my garage waiting to be mounted. Just waiting for my next check so I can purchase the spare. Didn't want to ride without a spare, with all the construction going on on my way to work I just dont want to risk getting a flat and not having a spare.

I must say, I am pretty pumped about these tires with all the good reviews I been reading. Cant wait to mount them up and hit the trails.

You'll love them on snow and ice. I'm truly impressed!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You'll love 'em! I thought they were great when I had them. Here's hoping you get the 5th one soon. 🍺

They wear great. Ive got about 30k on mine. Discount tire is always surprised when the rotate and double check the current and installed mileage.

They are great in the snow and ice I live in Colorado and have had them for 2 winters now.

I do a 5 tire rotate at 5000 miles meticulously and watch them like a hawk though.

Top Bottom