Discount tire replacement certificates and beadlocks

TheGrendel

So, I was doing a tire rotation and noticed a screw in my tire. Pulled it out and no air loss. So no big deal.

But it did get me thinking about my tire replacement certs and the fact that I’m running ATX slabs. What have you guys done when you needed a tire replacement since discount won’t touch beadlocks? Do you just remove the tire and take the tire in?

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
So, I was doing a tire rotation and noticed a screw in my tire. Pulled it out and no air loss. So no big deal.

But it did get me thinking about my tire replacement certs and the fact that I’m running ATX slabs. What have you guys done when you needed a tire replacement since discount won’t touch beadlocks? Do you just remove the tire and take the tire in?

Yep, that is pretty much it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked

I usually take it to them while still mounted on the Jeep so they can check it but then inform them that I'll separate the tire from the beadlock and drop it off

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I don’t have a discount tire or America tire local to me so I have just called them. Both times they have just sent me a new tire no questions asked.

Top Bottom