Color Decisions

LIG :)

FoxC said:
my votes for commando. I like gecko, but its just one of those colors thats a bit too much after a while. Or...maybe I'm just getting old...? :thinking: My 13 yr old says the gecko rocks...:rock:

I personally like the green that almost looks black, I'm not sure the "color" but it is HOT!
From a jeep/girls point of view! Nothing makes u look twice like trying to figure out exactly what color the jeep really is!!!
Nice lift and big wheels are also in notice.

LIG :)

FoxC said:
my votes for commando. I like gecko, but its just one of those colors thats a bit too much after a while. Or...maybe I'm just getting old...? :thinking: My 13 yr old says the gecko rocks...:rock:

Go extreme dark green!! Sexy, and bold...all u need in life :)

StrizzyChris

Go extreme dark green!! Sexy, and bold...all u need in life :)

You must be refering to(if I had to guess :thinking: ) is the 2011 Natural Green Pearl Wrangler. It was pretty dark and in low lighting could be mistaken for black. The 2010 jeep had rescue green, which was really good color, but wasnt THAT dark.

hneiper

Once built up they all look good no matter what color!

IMG_0070.jpg

That is pretty nice looking!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I like Gecko too

The Gecko is really cool looking, but any color looks good on a JEEP:cool: Good luck picking your jeep color. I am still waiting to find what they are going to do with my jeep!:thinking:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Well, I stopped by the local dealership today and they had 2 commando colored rubi's on the lot. Got to say, they looked pretty nice in person. The sales guy was all over me about trading my 07 in. I said sure if you want to give me an extra $10k for the upgrades I've done....then he got real quiet :idontknow:

Con Artist

nmwranglerx said:
Well, I stopped by the local dealership today and they had 2 commando colored rubi's on the lot. Got to say, they looked pretty nice in person. The sales guy was all over me about trading my 07 in. I said sure if you want to give me an extra $10k for the upgrades I've done....then he got real quiet :idontknow:

Yeah, I'll be he did get real quiet! I'd like to see the Commando Green in person, because it looks like more of a diarrhea-brown over the net. The Dozer looked horrible online too, but I liked it in person. Unfortunately, I thought the Dozer was just too much of a good thing on an Unlimited, which I'd already set my mind on.

I thought 2012 was a bad year for Jeep colors, but I'm really not feeling any better about the 2013s. I do like the True Blue and I'd like to see the Natural Green. I went with Bright Silver Metallic when I got my 2012 in May.

koop2

a0b928e580f880d44e67bcfb6379cf37.jpg

Saw this one today at the dealer I was shocked it does look better in person! I saw the new Silver I like it better than the old one but its not my kinda color it has a light tint of purple or blue in it in person.

ltdanlj

I vote Commando... It's a pleasant surprise in person, especially how it changes depending on what kind of light it's in....

Top Bottom