check put my new axle shafts!

bob-o12jk

Banned
Just got these ten factory shafts yesterday and when I opened up the box this is what I saw. Plus, the outer shafts looked the same as the dirty axle shaft too and the half and full circle clips were scattered everywhere cuz the u joint boxes were smashed. Did anyone have a problem like this when you bought brand new axle shafts. My problem should be all taken care of since ten factory overnighted a new box of shafts and I should have them soon..plus the ears on the driver side shaft and both outer shafts are really thin where the u joint goes compared to the passenger shaft.

ForumRunner_20121213_113109.jpg

ForumRunner_20121213_113202.jpg

ForumRunner_20121213_113756.jpg

ForumRunner_20121213_113831.jpg

ForumRunner_20121213_113857.jpg

ForumRunner_20121213_113924.jpg

ForumRunner_20121213_113632.jpg

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Wow those look like two completely different shafts! Somebody was ready to go home when they packed those up for you for sure! :thinking: Poor QA/QC on their part!

bob-o12jk

Banned
Wow those look like two completely different shafts! Somebody was ready to go home when they packed those up for you for sure! :thinking: Poor QA/QC on their part!

I thought they were different shafts too. Hopefully the next set I get will be better cuz these are horrible

bob-o12jk

Banned
Well I got another set of axles from ten factory and they aren't much better than the first set. I'm really pissed off cuz now I have to send 2 boxes of axles shafts back, they both are just sitting in my garage all ready to be shipped back. I'm probably going to get my money back and go a different route cuz I don't want them to send me another box of crap.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well I got another set of axles from ten factory and they aren't much better than the first set. I'm really pissed off cuz now I have to send 2 boxes of axles shafts back, they both are just sitting in my garage all ready to be shipped back. I'm probably going to get my money back and go a different route cuz I don't want them to send me another box of crap.

Keep the good one from each set and mail back the bad ones. ;)

All joking aside that really does suck! Nothing worse then getting parts you can't use.

bob-o12jk

Banned
Well after getting two.different sets of ten factory axles that are junk, they're getting sent back while a set of RCV's are on the way to my doorstep

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well that sucks for sure. I have no experience with their shafts and, based on your experience, don't think I ever will.

Jchet729

Well that sucks for sure. I have no experience with their shafts and, based on your experience, don't think I ever will.

X2.. I'd like to 2nd that.

Thanks for helping to weed out a maybe less than desirable vendor. Sounds like they really didn't care if you were happy or not...

Top Bottom