BEWARE of Scammers Impersonating WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to warn you about scammers on YouTube who are attempting to impersonate WAYALIFE and are actively responding to people who've made posts on our channel. We have seen a rash of them this morning and specifically in regards to the ACCUAIR Giveaway. The scammers are using our logo and are instructing you to contact them to claim your prize. The following screen shot is an example of what you might see.

message me.jpg

As I state in our video and here on WAYALIFE, a winner will be selected soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR Jeep and they will be announced here on WAYALIFE. Any and all posts of this nature should be disregarded and reported to YouTube.

CalSgt

Hooked
Do I give them my Social Security number?...
Of course you do... But first please click on this link set up your password then enter your shipping address, phone number, and payment information. You are only required to pay the taxes and freight from Nigeria which will be refunded to you once you receive your prize.

kevman65

Hooked
Of course you do... But first please click on this link set up your password then enter your shipping address, phone number, and payment information. You are only required to pay the taxes and freight from Nigeria which will be refunded to you once you receive your prize.
Prince Nahir, is that you? Where's my lottery winnings?

We could always form a posse with lots of firearms and alcohol and go on a scum hunt....

Top Bottom