Aftermarket Radiator

JKRG

I searched and found an old thread about this subject. I'm having a hard time finding a OEM (mopar) Radiator. Mostly the freight cost is high. I ordered a Mishimoto but I dont want to do this more then once. Any help would be appreciated. RG
2007 JK

JimLee

Hooked
Thank you JimLee That helps.
FWIW my buddy put a Mishimoto in his TJ and noticed that after a wheeling trip one of the mounting tabs was warped, probably from some flex, so we widened the mounting holes on the radiator and put some rubber bushings in them to allow some flex, seemed to work out pretty good until the fool sold it.

Upvote 0

JKRG

So I'm learning that the flexing seems to be the problem and that makes sense. I would like to stick with Mopar but the dam freight puts it at dealership price. Plus the dealership here is out of stock. I too am a fool. Sold my YJ

Upvote 0

JimLee

Hooked
So I'm learning that the flexing seems to be the problem and that makes sense. I would like to stick with Mopar but the dam freight puts it at dealership price. Plus the dealership here is out of stock. I too am a fool. Sold my YJ
Hey dont feel bad, I dumped a 1970 FJ in pristine condition to buy a Harley when I was young, I'll never forgive myself for that. Shit happens.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom