Aftermarket Fuel Injectors for 2000 Cherokee XJ

sixty7ss

I'm looking to replace the fuel injectors soon (2000 XJ w/ 4.0L) and I was wondering if any of you had recommendations for upgraded injectors. Are there any that are popular due to quality and performance?

(By the way, if you are either of the two gentlemen going back and forth on my NAXJA thread, please sit this one out. I mean no offense. I'm just looking for a fresh perspective. Thank you.)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm looking to replace the fuel injectors soon (2000 XJ w/ 4.0L) and I was wondering if any of you had recommendations for upgraded injectors. Are there any that are popular due to quality and performance?

(By the way, if you are either of the two gentlemen going back and forth on my NAXJA thread, please sit this one out. I mean no offense. I'm just looking for a fresh perspective. Thank you.)

I was also told to run Mustang fuel injectors in my MJ.I have yet to change them out, but a couple friends swear by them. Not sure if this helps any:crazyeyes:

TJsWJ

I was also told to run Mustang fuel injectors in my MJ.I have yet to change them out, but a couple friends swear by them. Not sure if this helps any:crazyeyes:

Ive also heard of running V6 mustang injectors and met a guy who said it smoothed his idle out and gave him a slight bump in MPGs in his XJ

Top Bottom