AEV Procal - Tire Warning

sastocky

I used my AEV Procal to change my tire pressure to 33 psi and to alarm at 28 psi.

My tire screen now shows Inflate to 33 but is warning me about my tires being at 30 psi. Warning by blinking and the tire screen showing at the turn of the key.

Anyone else experience this?

Well it's a Jeep. Lol, I have the AEV procal too and opted to completely shut off the TPMS system. I monitor the tires with an old school gauge I keep in my Jeep at all times, but since it's not 100% accurate I'll use the digital reading compressors at my shop.

Haven't heard of that issue but maybe the Jeeps reading of 30 is equivalent to AEV's signal of 28. Everything is different 🤷‍♂️

sastocky

Yes. It reads Inflate-33. See photos above.
Also kinda funny that only three of the four tires blink like they are low even though they all read 30.

I thought about turning the TPMS completely off but AEV Procal offered the option of changing the set points so I thought…why not try it.

If I remember right, mine did something similar. I reverted back to factory settings and tried it again. It also did some fuckery when I tried to enable day time headlights feature.

Top Bottom