ACM bracket

RCC

wow was hoping for a faster turn around since I bought everything from his you tube install video just waiting on the bracket now.

Wow? It seems like it shipped immediately, shipping times are shipping times?

You ordered the compressor from his Amazon link? I ordered everything all at the same time also, bracket showed up last week and the compressor showed up today, from Amazon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I should note that I only sell what I have in stock and I always try to ship same day if at all possible. I have no control over USPS but typically, they deliver ACM's within a week. I apologize if that is too slow.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
wow was hoping for a faster turn around since I bought everything from his you tube install video just waiting on the bracket now.
I’ll gladly send you a box of donkey dicks, just post up your address. Seriously, are you really that fucking self-important that you can’t wait a week for something custom made by a “mom and pop”…give me a fucking break.

traviswalker007

I’ll gladly send you a box of donkey dicks, just post up your address. Seriously, are you really that fucking self-important that you can’t wait a week for something custom made by a “mom and pop”…give me a fucking break.
and you must be the forum troll I take it? LMFAO 16043 west Madison St Goodyear Arizona, and be a big boy and deliver them in person!!

rkwfxd

Can I use an air filter relocation kit with this bracket? Clearance between the top of the compressor and bottom of the brake booster looks really tight.

Has anyone already done this?

Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can I use an air filter relocation kit with this bracket? Clearance between the top of the compressor and bottom of the brake booster looks really tight.

Has anyone already done this?

Thanks
Tons of people have installed the relocation filter. I have a link for it in the product description too.

Top Bottom