Accuair

Well I purchased the kit.
The installation took 2 days by my self. Instructions are on-line and downloadable, you need 3.
Customer service is in training.
Very little in troubleshooting in the Instructions and they don't work weekends.
I'm not happy but still giving them a chance.
I've got a week before a event and may have to switch to springs.

GEPFan

Touch pad doesn't work. Lights up can do calibration but can't set psi goes to 200 and can't put air in bag manually
Getting the system started up correctly isn’t addressed very well in the manual. You need to use the phone app to start. The phone app has three screens that look like the remote, but the one it defaults to is the only one you use for adjusting your height. Then you can go into settings and adjust calibration and tank pressure.

GEPFan

Great. He was a big help on my set up!

This is the Configuration process we did (after you get your compressor working properly):

Unplug a rear sensor cable. Manually raise the Jeep as high as it will go. After tank gets to 160 psi press the manual button again to make sure you’re at the top. Let pressure build again to at least 160 psi. Plug in the sensor cable and do a calibration by pressing the dot button and the one button together and holding it down until calibration begins. It should go all the way down and then build back up as pressure increases. After that is complete hold down the dot button For several seconds until it stopped making adjustment.

Adjustments: we moved the connector rods in the rears from the middle hole on the sensors to the last hole on the top. We also disconnected the front driver connector rod and unscrewed. It counterclockwise to lengthen it about an eighth of an inch.

We went to Moab in July and my Gladiator did great. Loved the ability to adjust height on the trail and then drop down and park in a city parking garage.

It was a simple thing, the t tap wasn't making connection. So the GPS module was not getting power.
All is good now.
Thank you Eddie, brad and gepfan.
Unfortunately my review won't be glowing or too much bashing just my view honestly.
This is a relatively new product so cut them some slack. What aftermarket product install goes super smoothly anyway? No, the bullet antenna delete doesn’t count.

Top Bottom