ACC BAR : The NEW & Improved WAYALIFE CB BAR

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. A soft top would likely be a couple years down the road, so no need for anything different now. Should you happen to get enough interest in the future to justify another batch, please add my name to the list. For now, I’ll be adding a 2 meter ham radio and a GMRS radio as well.

Found a great antenna NMO cable that will pass through the middle of the ACC BAR if anyone is interested. It has a PL259 adapter that can be easily removed to allow the COAX to pass through and then screw the PL259 adapter back on. It's the C101NMO 6 1/2' from Diamond Antenna. Aso uses the thin coax so routes easily.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Found a great antenna NMO cable that will pass through the middle of the ACC BAR if anyone is interested. It has a PL259 adapter that can be easily removed to allow the COAX to pass through and then screw the PL259 adapter back on. It's the C101NMO 6 1/2' from Diamond Antenna. Aso uses the thin coax so routes easily.
Nice! Thanks for sharing this 👍🏻

ChrisBernier72

When will the CB Bar become available again for purchase? I am trying to set up my CB so that it is stable on the trail for my 21 Jeep JL.

Top Bottom