A Dirt Head's JK

GP NOIR

Hooked
Pretty accurate, but look at the bright side… the older you get, the less you Give a Fuck. 🖕🏽 And every year you start realizing the actual Goal in Life: Living in a Van, down by the River. 🤙🏽
Hey, hey, hey! Let me remind you of OG Fraternity Rule 42. Don’t reveal to the Young Shits the upsides of being an Old Fart until the Young Shit has suffered decades of crushing despair.

IMG_6073.jpeg

75k on the JK! Time for some well-needed maintenance. I ordered some new OEM rotors and pads, (they’re definitely warped now after turning them once, and the employee discount is too good lol) going to grease everything up, rotate and balance the Trail Graps, (they now have 40k miles on them and sit at half tread all the way around!!!) do a synthetic oil change, diff fluid, and anything else I can think of while I’m down there. Let me know if you guys have any other opinions and advice on what else to check at this point.

Other than the crappy stock drag link, my Jeep still runs and drives great on and off road. 👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 405698

75k on the JK! Time for some well-needed maintenance. I ordered some new OEM rotors and pads, (they’re definitely warped now after turning them once, and the employee discount is too good lol) going to grease everything up, rotate and balance the Trail Graps, (they now have 40k miles on them and sit at half tread all the way around!!!) do a synthetic oil change, diff fluid, and anything else I can think of while I’m down there. Let me know if you guys have any other opinions and advice on what else to check at this point.

Other than the crappy stock drag link, my Jeep still runs and drives great on and off road. 👍
Nice! OEM pads and rotors are the way to go for sure. If you haven't done it in a while, changing the fluid on your t-case is something I would do as well.

Nice! OEM pads and rotors are the way to go for sure. If you haven't done it in a while, changing the fluid on your t-case is something I would do as well.
That's what I've thought - my original set of rotors lasted this long and for the better part of their lives stopping the bigger 35s. Transfer case fluid is something I put off doing at 60k and really shouldn't put off this time around... Thanks!

Top Bottom