2024 Xtreme vs Xtreme Recon

Doc Fluty

So I am confused and I have tried the forums, google, and youtube so I am just gonna ask my two questions here.

(1) I bought a 2024 Rubicon with the Xtreme package. How is that different, or is it, from an Xtreme Recon?

It seems to me the Xtreme Recon package ($13K) has a lot of the options mine has but is all included.... to whereas my Xtreme Packaage ($4k) has the convenience group, tech group, safety group, etc all added separately.

(2) I think mine is taller than a Wrangler Rubicon, but that could be due to only the 35" tire difference. Does it also have a different lift? Is the Xtreme lift the same as the Recon lift? I see some say mopar 1 or 2... and am just wondering which set up it has. That way I know if I want to order the same height a 2" or 3 1/2" lift or whatever... just trying to find out where im starting so i know where to go.

thanks in advance.

W3aW0kB.png

Last edited:

jwolfejt

Caught the Bug
I believe the Xtreme recon has beadlock capable wheels (not the black pocket wheels), 4.56 gears, and I believe a slightly taller lift, otherwise the same
In addition when we were ordering my wife's JLU (she's changed her mind and has a new JTR now) the Xtreme Recon has a lift - was told it has the actual 2" Mopar lift from the factory and you have the option of getting 4.88 gears but 4.56 are standard - also semi floating/floating rear is standard on both. Not sure of the accuracy of this just what the dealer shared.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom