2015 SEMA Yellow GenRight Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

cchristman1

I just picked up their Elite coilover Kit, minus coilovers. Theirr new kit supports 3.0 Kings . I did not quite have the scratch, and they have not valued the 3.0,s yet, like they have the 2.5's , besides I need to wait till March for a window of time.

Thus far, I can't say enough good about the interaction with Genright. I live close by. The sales guys are super cool and geek out on shop talk. Some ex vets among them warmed this paratroopers soul. Brothers! Everyone was super friendly when O went to pick up the kit. People walking by stopped to help load it up. I got a full tour of the place. Service was awesome.

I will say this. Everything is super clean, super beefy. Ridiculous. Tonka truck shit. Overbuilt. 1/4 everything brackets. Everything laser cut super super clean welds. Almost ready for install, I've got a 14 bolt rear and Dana 60 kingpin style front ready to go. Lots of cutting and welding involved. I am loving it. I'll post pics as this moves forward .I can hardly wait to take the saw to Rosa the Rubicon[emoji106][emoji6]

After all of the chatter on the net in general regarding different kits and who is better, , I hope to transcend some of that fanboy horseshit and just do a good fun build and document my ongoing triumph of irrational man shit vs prudent rations budgeting wife. If I run across anything cheesy, I will also post for all to scrutinize and offer their opinion. Cheers homies

BigPrince

I just picked up their Elite coilover Kit, minus coilovers. Theirr new kit supports 3.0 Kings . I did not quite have the scratch, and they have not valued the 3.0,s yet, like they have the 2.5's , besides I need to wait till March for a window of time.

Thus far, I can't say enough good about the interaction with Genright. I live close by. The sales guys are super cool and geek out on shop talk. Some ex vets among them warmed this paratroopers soul. Brothers! Everyone was super friendly when O went to pick up the kit. People walking by stopped to help load it up. I got a full tour of the place. Service was awesome.

I will say this. Everything is super clean, super beefy. Ridiculous. Tonka truck shit. Overbuilt. 1/4 everything brackets. Everything laser cut super super clean welds. Almost ready for install, I've got a 14 bolt rear and Dana 60 kingpin style front ready to go. Lots of cutting and welding involved. I am loving it. I'll post pics as this moves forward .I can hardly wait to take the saw to Rosa the Rubicon[emoji106][emoji6]

After all of the chatter on the net in general regarding different kits and who is better, , I hope to transcend some of that fanboy horseshit and just do a good fun build and document my ongoing triumph of irrational man shit vs prudent rations budgeting wife. If I run across anything cheesy, I will also post for all to scrutinize and offer their opinion. Cheers homies

That would be good as you're the only person I've heard of who's bought it outside of the couple posted by Genright. Not anyone's fanboy, just while it looks nice, looks like it might have some issues for the money and want to know more about it. Hope it goes well.

Did you go with the belly skid?

How did they take you putting it on something with your shocks and your axles(not Currie)?

cchristman1

I did get the belly skid once I saw it in person. I had priced my own sheet of 7075 and it was not cheap at all. Plus very hard to cut thru. Theirs was laser cut and super clean. Their kit usually uses King 2.5's. I am still talking with folks about the 3.0's as my concern is that it will have too much shock unless I am going balls out in Barstow or something/

No grief from them regarding the axles. They had a couple in the shop with D44's . They sell the Curries so they push them, but not a deal breaker. I dont want to be beholden to Currie when I break something. The Chevy 1 tons stuff is cheap and plentiful........

Top Bottom