2015 SEMA Spyder Black Ops Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's another Black Ops Jeep at the 2015 SEMA Show only this one is a JK Wrangler Unlimited, on display at the Spyder booth, breathing through a snorkel and only running 46" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Tires.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

At least it looks like this one gets some use... or, maybe just the bumper did at one point and time
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

WJCO

Meme King
Okay, here's another Black Ops Jeep at the 2015 SEMA Show only this one is a JK Wrangler Unlimited, on display at the Spyder booth, breathing through a snorkel and only running 46" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Tires.

I appreciate the enthusiasm of running the 46" tires, but at some point you have to realize it's just obnoxiously too big. Doesn't look right, but it is nice to see what 46s would look like on a Jeep.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I may be the minority on this one, but I actually like this rig. Sometimes its nice to just see a big ass rig that's still useable, unlike that one on YouTube running over cars and stuff.

thardy

Banned
The front diff and gas tank skid look pretty beat up, so you're probably right that it's been crawling on something.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I had someone ask about this JK and how capable it might be being that it looks like it actually gets wheeled and so I went back to take the following pics. As you will see, this thing is sitting at about full flex or maybe just about an inch shy of it. The rollers that you see are there to prevent rubbing at a full stuff because the axle is still about 6" away from even touching the bump stop pad.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446845987.621624.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446846011.965748.jpg

Top Bottom