2015 SEMA Smittybilt Overlander JK Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Ddays

Hooked
Yep those lines - kinda make me sea sick, plus seems like a lot of steel to bolt on and carry around!

I feel the rear thing is a good idea at times for someone who needs an extra spot to carry a good load, but damn those fenders just confuse the shit out of me with those lines.

Kinda look like 'angry fenders'. Spartan fenders, maybe?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I wonder if those are Mastercraft seats, and if they are rebranding them on the cheap. That would be interesting.

They are Smittybilt XRC seats. I've seen some of them in person a few years ago and I was not impressed with the quality. I would still say I like my factory seats better than the Smitty ones I saw in person.

Wardell

This is really useless as an "overlanding" rig. They couldn't have been further off than this.

That said, if you get rid of the spare tire table thing in the front and gas can carrier in the rear that have completely ruined the approach and departure angles, it looks like a rock bouncer. And just like any rock bouncer, you'd need to have a death wish to consider driving it.

holy_crap

:shock: My first thought was the spare tire blocking the radiator and headlights, they sort of wanted to copy the old school Land Rovers with he spare on the hood but couldn't pull it off. The fenders look like they were forced to fit and the exo-cage bolted on to the body panel? :grayno: I think someone is going to get fired over this face flop. :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw this today and thought I should add it to the thread. Smittybilt also released a new heavy duty replacement tailgate. Check it out.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

jeepn0811

I have the smittybilt gen 2 xrc front bumper and love it. Also have the atlas rear bumper and other than not having a mechanism to hold open the tire carrier It's great also. I do carry a 5 gallon gas can mainly for my generator at work. That said. If I need to carry that much fuel with me we have way more problems than me having that much fuel. Looks like my 10 year old designed it with legal.

Top Bottom