2015 SEMA Hunter Engineering Jeep JK Wrangler Long Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, this booth at the 2015 SEMA Show wasn't really one to highlight a Jeep JK Wrangler or even products for it but, the stretched 4-door unlimited with half doors mind you was worthy of a few pics.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

jeeeep

Hooked
I'd like to get a lift, getting less :thinking: flexible to be crawling around on the ground

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
For someone wanting a Suburban for the seating, but the look of a Wrangler, and making it a DD... I can see it.

Going off the beaten path... probably not so much, would almost have to throw 50+" tires under it for it to be "functional" if worried about a break over point.

If you are in some big rocks, I could see it being an issue. I'd have to disagree with having to throw massive tires on it to be functional though. Most moderate trails that off roaders do can be done in pickup truck. I don't see why this would be any different. You've got to remember, most of the off road and even Jeeping community aren't out doing serious trails all the time. I'd say most are weekend warriors out exploring and driving moderate stuff.
I would agree that for a 3rd row seating arrangement for a daily driver, this would probably be a viable option. I'm sure they will start offering crazy expensive conversions at some point.

j3rs3yd3vil

If you are in some big rocks, I could see it being an issue. I'd have to disagree with having to throw massive tires on it to be functional though. Most moderate trails that off roaders do can be done in pickup truck. I don't see why this would be any different. You've got to remember, most of the off road and even Jeeping community aren't out doing serious trails all the time. I'd say most are weekend warriors out exploring and driving moderate stuff.
I would agree that for a 3rd row seating arrangement for a daily driver, this would probably be a viable option. I'm sure they will start offering crazy expensive conversions at some point.

Most moderate trails wouldn't have enough room for this land yacht to make its 13 point turn around the first tree [emoji23] hahaha

Bobholthaus

I know the owners; extremely wealthy family with 6 kids. They actually took two full JKUs and welded them together. It's pretty cool; they use it to go to their farm and to drive to the country club pool in the summer. It's definitely one of a kind and has the full AEV treatment. Don't knock it until you've taken a few kids and their buddies for a ride with no top on; you'd be the hit of the neighborhood with this thing!

Top Bottom