2015 SEMA Anvil Kibettech Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this Anvil Jeep JK Wrangler sitting on an ICON lift and 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers mounted on shiny gold wheels was brought out to the 2015 SEMA Show by a company called Kibettech... or at least, that's the only name I could find on the 7 slotted grill delete. The rest of the Jeep is adorned with Smittybilt fenders and bumpers.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

WJCO

Meme King
Okay, this Anvil Jeep JK Wrangler sitting on an ICON lift and 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers mounted on shiny gold wheels was brought out to the 2015 SEMA Show by a company called Kibettech... or at least, that's the only name I could find on the 7 slotted grill delete. The rest of the Jeep is adorned with Smittybilt fenders and bumpers.

All that money, and they forgot to put the winch in.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looks like the front end links would bend if they wheeled disconnected. Also, what are the three little holes on the rear bumper? Almost look like air disconnects.

JAGS

Hooked
Looks like the front end links would bend if they wheeled disconnected. Also, what are the three little holes on the rear bumper? Almost look like air disconnects.

The circles where the left is red? I'm pretty sure those are KC Led Lights. Brake, fog and reverse is my guess.

JAGS

Hooked
Well that is dumb. Both of the tail lights are unobstructed.

I agree the location is pretty lame. Not to mention those cyclone (I think that's the name) lights wouldn't throw enough light to be effective dust lights.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446522112.673849.jpg
For shits and giggles, here is the owner of this particular Jeep, truck. The jeep belongs to his wife. Truck sure is impressive though

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I used to work with the guy that owns it. It was built locally here by Kibbetech. They build some badass jumpers and that black Chevy diesel "Bugattimax" can really fly.

Top Bottom