2014 SEMA Smittybilt Jeep JK Wrangler Atlas

JAGS

Hooked
Here are a few more shots of the fridge... for those who are interested. :D

Maybe I missed it, but what is the size of the fridge unit quoted at that price point. Will they have multiple sizes like ARB.

Given what I've read, I can't imagine buying this, just curious on the above.

Md_rubi

If I recall the Smitty fridge capacity was 60 qt? at least that is what i remember being told and if that is true it's cheaper then ARB. ARB 37 qt is going for around $800 and 63qt is over $1000. Also ARB is manufactured by Waeco, a chinese company. this is what ARB rep told me. i'm not sure i would buy it untill i read some reviews from actual users instead from a sales rep. it took me 4 yrs before i pulled the trigger on my arb 3t qt.

i used to hate Smittybilt back in the 90's when i was building my cj and i refused to use any of their products on my TJ. recently i was kinda forced to use their armor on the JK and i have to say i'm kinda impressed. The front quarter armor had a minor fitment issues around the grill but minor tweeks fixed that and the rear was a different issue due to prior armor install. Their front bumper has been great but i will be welding additional gusset on the stinger (i noticed their new version addressed that). the one product i do need to modify is their slider.

Top Bottom