2012 SEMA Icon Vehicle Dynamics White 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Icon Vehicle Dynamics came to the 2012 SEMA Show with this nice 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler featuring their new coil over system. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's a nice looking setup, of course most anything ICON puts out is.

i won't lie, the front setup is really sharp. don't know about the super tall bump stop extensions though. i'm also not convinced by the rear setup but, it still "looks" clean.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
i won't lie, the front setup is really sharp. don't know about the super tall bump stop extensions though. i'm also not convinced by the rear setup but, it still "looks" clean.

The rear end design appears to be the same as other competitors from what I can tell in the pics. What did you not like about it? I think EVO MFG is the only MFG keeping the Coilovers as upright as possible which keeps them from dragging/sliding on rocks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The rear end design appears to be the same as other competitors from what I can tell in the pics. What did you not like about it? I think EVO MFG is the only MFG keeping the Coilovers as upright as possible which keeps them from dragging/sliding on rocks.

what you pointed out. i don't like how it, like rebel or synergy have their coil overs angled and extended back or how it attaches to the factory axle mounts. they're just so exposed and will not function as well as if it were more vertical.

Top Bottom