WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

If voting by mail you should’ve voted twice 🤣
LOL - when Cindy and I vote, we always make sure to do it in person. Fortunately, Nevada does make you surrender the mail in ballot that they send in spite of us not asking for it. They also do a signature and other checks and while they are really thorough here in Carson City, I know it's not as much down in the Vegas area and unfortunately, that's where the vast majority of our population is.

If there is an upside, the state supreme court just upheld a lower court voter ID ruling. Looks like we might get a chance to fix that nonsense.

LOL - when Cindy and I vote, we always make sure to do it in person. Fortunately, Nevada does make you surrender the mail in ballot that they send in spite of us not asking for it. They also do a signature and other checks and while they are really thorough here in Carson City, I know it's not as much down in the Vegas area and unfortunately, that's where the vast majority of our population is.

If there is an upside, the state supreme court just upheld a lower court voter ID ruling. Looks like we might get a chance to fix that nonsense.

Showing ID to vote should be mandatory. The only reason anybody would be against showing ID to vote is that they want voter fraud. The ‘racism’ or cost argument Lib-Tards give about showing ID is simply a lie.

Showing ID to vote should be mandatory. The only reason anybody would be against showing ID to vote is that they want voter fraud. The ‘racism’ or cost argument Lib-Tards give about showing ID is simply a lie.
After our last caucus, Cindy and I signed a petition to put Voter ID on the ballot. Of course, the typical opponents came out of the woodwork and called the voter ID an "unconstitutional poll tax" and took it to court. Fortunately, the courts dismissed their nonsense and are allowing the push for it to continue but we still need over 100k signatures by June 26th to qualify the measure for the 2024 ballot.

https://thenevadaindependent.com/ar...ules-voter-id-ballot-measure-can-move-forward

Obviously, there's a lot of support for it up here but we really need to get people down in Vegas signing the petition as well.

Top Bottom