Thinking about adding a Renegade to the family

My wife has one and loves it. It rides nice and handles pretty well. Ours has also been really reliable. We put a set of ko2s on it and it has been great in the snow too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you plan on taking it off road, a Trailhawk would be what I'd get BUT, I would leave it stock height and only run AT tires. Having owned one in the past that was lifted and running MT's, I can tell you that your MPG will go WAY DOWN and it'll be noisy. If you're just planning on running it around town or on fire roads, I would actually consider getting a lower model being that they get much better MPG and look a bit more refined in my opinion.

If you plan on taking it off road, a Trailhawk would be what I'd get BUT, I would leave it stock height and only run AT tires. Having owned one in the past that was lifted and running MT's, I can tell you that your MPG will go WAY DOWN and it'll be noisy. If you're just planning on running it around town or on fire roads, I would actually consider getting a lower model being that they get much better MPG and look a bit more refined in my opinion.

You said having owned one. Did Renny find a new home also?

Top Bottom