"Sorry, there are no new posts to view."

I'll help out with a free bump

Now there should be a new post.....because of this one. Also, this post gives me "senior member" status. It's the little things MTG :rock:

Now someone else can be happy when they read this one. Apparently only 5 more to go for me. Thanks for giving me a goal in my wayalife life!

MTG said:
Now someone else can be happy when they read this one. Apparently only 5 more to go for me. Thanks for giving me a goal in my wayalife life!

Quit post padding. :cheesy:

LOL!! Yeah, this forum is by no means JKF but, I kinda like the fact that it feels like a small community of friends... at least for now anyway. For better or for worse, that may change sooner than later.

LOL!! Yeah, this forum is by no means JKF but, I kinda like the fact that it feels like a small community of friends... at least for now anyway. For better or for worse, that may change sooner than later.

I agree I like the small community feel of this forum compared to the JKF. :yup:

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks of this public forum as somehow being a private little club.

You know thats what I thought when I found this site.. I was reading reviews and write ups on lifts on PJK and happen to click on the link to here being nosey of course and when I came here to this forum I was like this is completely different than the other forum, It felt peacefull and not cluttered with a thousand post of the same thing. way more laid back than a fast paced super jk forum with all that info flying around.. plus I can get to this forum from work the other one I can't dam government...

Top Bottom