Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

The new norm of Amazon Prime that says what you're ordering will be delivered 'tomorrow' but when tomorrow comes, you get an update saying it's 'now expected by' whatever new date they provide.
We’ve been getting packages quicker lately. Still like five days out but that’s quicker lol

Assholes that go out mudding then wash their rig off at the car wash and leave their mess all over the floor. I had to start the car wash and spend 5 minutes cleaning the floor just so I could pull my car in to wash it.
Hate to say it but from what I've seen, that's MOST off-roaders. A lot of towns close to where mud can be found typically have car washes that with signs that state - NO MUD or NO OFF-ROAD VEHICLES and mainly because it's such a problem.

Hate to say it but from what I've seen, that's MOST off-roaders. A lot of towns close to where mud can be found typically have car washes that with signs that state - NO MUD or NO OFF-ROAD VEHICLES and mainly because it's such a problem.
It's definitely mud season here. The only mud signs I've seen are at the drive through wash. I saw a SxS on my way to the car wash that was so covered in mud, I couldn't tell what color it was. While cleaning the floor, I was cursing all SxSs. But then a Jeep in the same condition pulled up behind me.

It's definitely mud season here. The only mud signs I've seen are at the drive through wash. I saw a SxS on my way to the car wash that was so covered in mud, I couldn't tell what color it was. While cleaning the floor, I was cursing all SxSs. But then a Jeep in the same condition pulled up behind me.
One of our places has signs threatening to charge an extra fee if you drop too much mud. No clue how they’re going to enforce that though 😆

There used to be a nice two port carwash at the crossroads in our little town. It's on the way to a SxS offrroad park nearby. Owner got tired of unclogging the drains from the dickheads that thought it was ok to ignore the signs to please not use what is supposed to be a CAR wash for a mud dumping area because you don't want to deal with all that fucking mud at home.

Congress showing a majority of support for banning DJI drones (which most owners use for business and recreation) due to national security concerns while keeping the southern border WIDE FUCKING OPEN not caring who comes in.
It really is so ridiculous. To me, it's just like the whole tic-tac shit. I know I know, the pitch is not to 'ban' it or the drones but rather, to have the companies divested from the chi-coms so that they no longer have access to our data. My problem is, I don't see ANY of the American companies that would buy them being any better. I mean really, I'm supposed to trust a company like FB, or Google or any of the other tech companies or the people who own/work for them more? It's all a dog and pony show and really, a power grab by the ruling class to have all the data for themselves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom