Linkswell T Style XL Radio - 6th Gen

NotInStock

Caught the Bug
Anyone install one of theses.

1715508324464.png

This radio looks very nice and am thinking to install one in my new gladiator but wondering if anyone is familiar with its capabilities and if it ties in and does all the needed features from connect radios.

Also read gen 5 unit do not work with trail cam but the gen 6 doesn't mention this.

So anyone have comments or advice if this would be the go to for replacement radio/infotainment system??

That looks pretty interesting, but I don't like that it protrudes above the dash. In the JL (which already has a high dash), this means that part of the essential view is blocked. Unless maybe you are abnormally tall.

That looks massive. Honestly not my thing but I work on a computer all day so when I drive I prefer less.
I sit in front of 4 monitors all day long! I am with you on perfering less when driving. My Cherokee and my Impala have old school single din radios and I have no issues with them.
I also don't like anything sticking up above the dash.

I will give them props for making what looks like a clean, almost factory looking setup though! I wonder if it as clean as the picture makkes it look?

Something else I noticed is that they require that any service be done by the dealer who installed it, and self/independently installed units have no warranty or support.

I sit in front of 4 monitors all day long! I am with you on perfering less when driving. My Cherokee and my Impala have old school single din radios and I have no issues with them.
I also don't like anything sticking up above the dash.

I will give them props for making what looks like a clean, almost factory looking setup though! I wonder if it as clean as the picture makkes it look?
I did notice that they also have a 12.1" model that doesn't look to overhang above the dash..

1715585473081.png

However as I nay sit all day too in front of screens I think I would go for the larger display.

I find it strange that the do not show the works / does not work on the XL version but they do on the smaller.

Wondering g still what they mean (on the smaller) does not work with the uConnect features.. I would assume this means all the myriad options like blind side detect or chirp horn when lock unlock options. .

If those would work I wonder what would be the option on how you could manipulate those settings without the factory radio???

I wonder that too... I believe they will be at the off road expo in Pomona, CA in september... maybe I will just wait till then to take a look.

Top Bottom