What's in your humidor?

Picked this one up yesterday. Had never heard of it before. Just lit it up this morning. Damn good. Might be my new favorite. Almost has a clove or ginger taste on the wrapper. A little research, turns out it's made by Drew Estates so not surprised I like it. I couldn't find this exact one online but found some similar.

Ambrosia Mother Earth.

DSC00657.JPG

DSC00658.JPG

I realize this is a Cigar thread, but I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge about meerschaum pipes? I have one and am trying to figure out to whom I can take it to be appraised.

Last edited:
Big fan of the Tatuaje brand, and have a few of the "Monster" line in the coolerdor right now. The Cabaiguan Guapos is my big fave from this brand. Although it's been a few years, I've been a real fan of the Illusione brand, but paused them for a while. The flavor is fantastic, but quality of the stick, from bundle to bundle and within a bundle has just been too wild a swing, for the cost of this line. Some smoke wayyy too loose, others wayyy too tight. either way, or both within a single bundl is just too big a hassle for something that's supposed to bring a quiet enjoyment. Hopefully, they've improved in the last few years.

Big fan of the Tatuaje brand, and have a few of the "Monster" line in the coolerdor right now. The Cabaiguan Guapos is my big fave from this brand. Although it's been a few years, I've been a real fan of the Illusione brand, but paused them for a while. The flavor is fantastic, but quality of the stick, from bundle to bundle and within a bundle has just been too wild a swing, for the cost of this line. Some smoke wayyy too loose, others wayyy too tight. either way, or both within a single bundl is just too big a hassle for something that's supposed to bring a quiet enjoyment. Hopefully, they've improved in the last few years.
I like the Tatuaje Miami P2 as a daily smoke. They are consistently well made (only one guy in Miami rolls them) and taste great.

Top Bottom