Synergy Drag Link Flip Kit

Andy5160

Hooked
I was looking over Synergy site last night and I do see they came up with the flip kit. Anyone tested it yet and can share some information?
I am getting enforcer 3.5 installed soon and it sounds like not a bad idea to get the kit and then wait for it [emoji23][emoji23]
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There would be benefits to running it for sure. I'd be testing it out but unfortunately, we are running a ProRock 44 and don't think it'll work with it.

I was looking over Synergy site last night and I do see they came up with the flip kit. Anyone tested it yet and can share some information?
I am getting enforcer 3.5 installed soon and it sounds like not a bad idea to get the kit and then wait for it [emoji23][emoji23]
Thanks

I haven't really heard of any issues of bump steer on JLs yet. I would do the lift and see what happens myself. Did EVO's website mention anything about a flip kit being recommended?

I haven't really heard of any issues of bump steer on JLs yet. I would do the lift and see what happens myself. Did EVO's website mention anything about a flip kit being recommended?

Solid advice. I have the coilovers on our JL set to about 4" of lift and can't say that it's been an issue to not have a track bar relocation/drag link flip installed.

Top Bottom