Duck left on my door handle

Thanks Guys! I guess it is a thing. I showed it to my daughter who immediately looked it up on Instagram. A lot of people are doing it.

What would the Wayalife thing be instead of a rubber duck??? Fuzzy Dice? Bennie Babies? Baby Goats? I guess none of those would work....I’m just not that creative!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Guys! I guess it is a thing. I showed it to my daughter who immediately looked it up on Instagram. A lot of people are doing it.

What would the Wayalife thing be instead of a rubber duck??? Fuzzy Dice? Bennie Babies? Baby Goats? I guess none of those would work....I’m just not that creative!

A bag of frozen dicks

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

A suction cup dildo on the windshield opposite the rearview with "#unicornedjeep"

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

In michigan its "duck duck jeep" and all the clubs play it with eachother. Something to pass the time before its socially acceptable to drink :clap2:

In michigan its "duck duck jeep" and all the clubs play it with eachother. Something to pass the time before its socially acceptable to drink :clap2:

Makes sense. I’m not sure it’s a club thing here in the VA Beach area. Pretty creative though.

I’m probably going to stay away from any “unicorn Jeeps”....

I got “ducked” on Saturday, it had a note around it’s neck saying they liked my Jeep and asking me to look up their local Jeep club. I guess it’s also a recruiting tool. Buuut... I don’t have FB so I didn’t look them up.

Top Bottom